[opendtv] Re: White paper from CEA

  • From: dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:21:43 -0700

"In Las Vegas the stations are selling off some of their ATSC bandwidth to
USDigital.  That would account for the SD pix being poorer than the NTSC.
This is a special case.  Not the fault of the design specs of the system."
-Tony Neece

Okay, then my experience in Las Vegas is unique and my analysis of picture
quality between ATSC-SD and NTSC is not the norm.

Dan Grimes