[opendtv] Re: Off topic: Researchers uncover potent greenhouse gas

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:19:34 -0400

As I said before, I won't say which side of the (specifically Anthropogenic induced) Global Climate Change I fall on, but I do read both sides and note with interest that the IPCC has continually revised downward both the amount of predicted global warming and the predicted consequences (sea level rise, etc.) in each subsequent report submitted to the United Nations.

I also note with interest that the last time the planet experienced a sustained period of warming (during the reign of Homo Sapiens,) it was called "The Renaissance."

John