[muglo] Re: <no subject>

  • From: Garth Phillips <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:20:48 -0400

Take it back to the vendor! Steaming Bad! Very, very bad!
Oh, yeah... and shut it off... the steam could (not likely, but could)
be toxic.
Most likely, something got spilled into the innards, and as the printer
heats up it's causing the fluid to vaporize.

Garth.

My HP LaserJet 1012 is steaming (steam rising up) when I print.  I
purchased
it in January 2004.  The paper is hot and curls when it comes out and
the
printer feels hot to touch after printing 5-7 pages.
Any ideas where the steam is coming from?  I thought it might be the
cartridge.