[muglo] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:17:20 -0400

Two sites that are invaluable to me:

<http://maps.yahoo.ca>

Infinitely faster than MapQuest (& Canada oriented).

And, for Torontonians:

<http://app.toronto.ca/lit/imapit/iMapIt.jsp?app=3DTOMaps&viewdefault=3Dtru=
e>

It won't do all your "fancy" travel start-destination type stuff but
the applet has access to an extremely large and accurate DB for
streets & addresses & some other GIS info (it's great for finding the
correct location from a partial address... type in 4 dunc and you'll
be shown the streets which have an address 4 with the street name
starting with dunc... or 4-10 dunc will give you a range of street
addresses.

Eric.