[muglo] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:17:20 -0400

Two sites that are invaluable to me:

Infinitely faster than MapQuest (& Canada oriented).

And, for Torontonians:

It won't do all your "fancy" travel start-destination type stuff but
the applet has access to an extremely large and accurate DB for
streets & addresses & some other GIS info (it's great for finding the
correct location from a partial address... type in 4 dunc and you'll
be shown the streets which have an address 4 with the street name
starting with dunc... or 4-10 dunc will give you a range of street

On 4/13/05, Barry Takayesu <prestige.print@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's a cool new Map system by Google. Try the satellite feature
> also. If you look closely, I am the one in the green shirt, looking
> up and waving. Have you tried the "Directions" feature - either on
> this site or on MapQuest? It is worth the price of admission.
> http://maps.google.com/

Our Archives can be viewed at