Re: [MoAccess] Vocoder feature not working.

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:28:37 -0500

Figured it out. What I was doing wrong is I was counting 1, 2, 3, 4, down from the top instead of 2, 3, 4. How crazy. It totally works now. Fuck yeah.

On Sep 21, 2007, at 9:53 PM, Bryan Smart wrote:

The fourth setting down on the F2 screen (from top left) *should* kill
the mic when you change it. It is sending the mic somewhere else. The
setting for the insert block is the last item in that list: spin the
data dial all the way to the right.

Unfortunately, I won't be around an XS for another week, so can't work
this out right now.

Bryan