Re: [MoAccess] Vocoder feature not working.

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:36:41 -0500

Getting the editors turned out to be an 800 dollar investment. Since Bryan's scripts are locked to your serial number, I thought it was high time to upgrade Jaws. I had been usinga cracked version of 7, and I didn't want to revert back to 6 just to use the editors, so I went ahead and upgraded to 8 with an S M A. Good god. I'm sure that you don't have to upgrade to the latest jaws for bryan's scripts to work, but I was tired of the bugs in 6.2 with ie 7, and if I'm gonna get cake talking this year, I might as well have the latest version. So needless to say, 182 dollars turned in to 800. Where does it end? Lol..