Re: [MoAccess] Vocoder feature not working.

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:21:47 -0400

If you get them now, updates are free, so you might as well dive in and get
to know them, it will be better for all involved later on. And you will
learn so much more about your instrument just by playing with different
settings and such. Go for it. You won't be disappointed. And don't forget to
get Bryan's scripts as well, they are a big help.

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg