Re: [MoAccess] Vocoder feature not working.

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:54:20 -0400

I don't know why I didn't think about this sooner, but, if you're really
stuck, you could just install Jaws 6, or whatever you have, and only
load the scripts into that version. That way, you just switch to Jaws 6
when you want to run the scripts.

It would work, although switching back and forth between Jaws versions
is a little lame.

Bryan