[minima] Re: A New Approach

  • From: Ed LeBel <kd6kca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:35:18 -0800

Gotta pipe in.
I made plug in modules for ver 1.
I'm gonna back up and do ver 2.
But I use machined pins from PGA sockets on a motherboard.
All the wiring will be under the motherboard.
The modules just have 24 gauge wire pins to plug into the motherboard.
So I will be able to change a module any time.
In remaking my modules for ver 2 I will make sure each one has a little room
for growth.
If modules just pop in you can try everybody's ideas with no trouble.
Come to Bay Area Radio Builders meetings and share your ideas eyeball to
eyeball.
We all want to see what everyone is doing and there is nothing like seeing it
in person.
Come see my ver 1 modules, I haven't gutted them yet.

Ed