[mac4theblind] Re: Macbook air problems opinions please?

  • From: David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:07:40 -0400

I don't give opinions but I'm happy to help if I can

-- Jonnie Appleseed With His Hands-on Technolog(eye)s touching the internet
reducing technology's disabilities one byte at a time

On Jun 30, 2015, at 19:04, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thats cool cool! I wonder if you had a hardware issue that was making it act
all oddly.

Well have fun learning the mac. I'm working on some other materials that should
be released in October or so of this year.

On Jun 30, 2015, at 3:31 PM, gracewellness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I replaced my macbook air and now all works fine. Thanks everybody for your
opinions.
Rena

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>