[mac4theblind] Re: Macbook air problems opinions please?

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:54:47 -0700

Actually if you call apple accessibility you might have better luck. They can
walk you through setting up your mac, as they kow voice over well, or they
should anyway.

Takecare.

Sarah k Alawami: Owner of Alawami Productions, where quality is key.
Check us out at http://alawamiproductions.com

On Jun 25, 2015, at 12:22 PM, David hilbert poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

this MacBook airs are the new one it is uncommon for setting to be lost but
it might be possible that your indexes are corrupted just continue to try and
restart it talk to Apple about it do not return it unless they tell you to

-- Jonnie Appleseed With His Hands-on Technolog(eye)s touching the internet
reducing technology's disabilities one byte at a time

On Jun 25, 2015, at 14:00, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I would try setting it up again and seeing what happens. You have time
before you can still return it if necessary. It could be several things, but
my feeling it is all software. It could be during the indexing of spotlight
or some background process. I’d give it a little time and watch it closely.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com <http://www.macfortheblind.com/>

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

On Jun 25, 2015, at 1:52 PM, <gracewellness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:gracewellness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> <gracewellness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:gracewellness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Yes, I tried, but nothing happened. When I turned it on again, several
settings were changed. This is my first Apple computer, and I don't know how
to fix this. I'm concerned about getting a computer that doesn't work
properly for any reason.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx