RE: any benefit to throwing off lua51 constraints?

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:56:40 +0000

I think the best we can do for that 'ideal' is use the existing
in lots of different ways (as people are doing), and give suggestions
as to how things can be improved.

Having a couple of killer 'platforms' such as node.js for example, would
probably help drive LuaJIT development tremendously.  There's nothing like
a hot popular use case to drive further development.

-- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.