Re: any benefit to throwing off lua51 constraints?

  • From: Andrew Starks <andrew.starks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:59:54 -0500

Cool. I said my piece and I do appreciate that you and William put a finer
point on your posts.

I read them and can't help but think about how I'd feel, having done the
hard work of making a language and then to have someone call it behind,
obsolete, vanilla, etc.

I wouldn't want my baby called ugly and now I know that you did not intend
to do that to the PUC/RIO team. Perhaps they, Mike and you are of a level
in this industry where such evaluations are normal and I should read them
differently than how I am and just watch the show.

Thank you.

-Andrew