[lit-ideas] Re: On the prospect of World Peace

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:12:18 -0700

Lawrence Helm writes:

Once again I'm having to guess at what you mean.

I'll state it very plainly. I'm asking you, not Fukyama or some professor at some war college.

1) What actions should be taken so world peace can be acheived? What do YOU think should be done?

2) Can humans live in peace? Or, once world peace has been acheived, will it
continue?

3) What mechanisms or social structures do you think will be necessary to maintain the peace?

4) What do you propose should be done to those who don't want to participate in
world peace?

5) Do you think Mike Geary is a) an okay joe b) a really cool cat?

6) Is Berlin really the best fucking city in the world?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com