[lit-ideas] Re: On the prospect of World Peace

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:44:10 -0700

Ah, so that is what you intended.  Well there was a substantial Fuhrer
Movement or Cult supporting Hitler.  In some Cities Hitler garnered 48-49%
of the vote.  The Fuhrer movement gained with Hitler's success.  Others who
didn't vote for Hitler still appreciated the idea that Germany needed a
great leader.  After all Hindenberg was considered a great leader by many.
As Hitler moved on like the Pied Piper, those who wanted to follow a great
leader followed him.  Their numbers and enthusiasm were enormous.

Lawrence

  _____