[lit-ideas] Re: Brigette Gabriel again supporting Israel

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:33:40 EDT

I'm sorry to hear about the almost-fire.  Glad it did not  actualize.

What about other forms of terrorism besides suicide bombings?  Like  bombings
of buildings that have civilians in them?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Brigette Gabriel
again supporting Israel  Date: 8/2/06 10:04:31 AM Central Daylight Time  From:
_omarkusto@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Suicide bombings, no. Resistance, yes in  principle.

I almost had a fire in the house right now so I hope
that  this will suffice. O.K.

Do You  Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com