[lit-ideas] Re: Brigette Gabriel again supporting Israel

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:43:55 EDT

That's not been my consistent experience here -- but then, I knew a child
named "Orangelo" (not sure of spelling, but the emphasis is on the second
syllable and the "g" is soft) because her Mother liked orange jello.  Her
brother
was named Lemongelo (same emphasis on the second syllable.)  I am  not
fictionalizing.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Brigette Gabriel
again supporting Israel  Date: 8/2/06 12:57:53 PM Central Daylight Time  From:
_rpaul@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:rpaul@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Frances  is a she?

'Frances' is the feminine form of 'Francis' (or vice versa).  People
named Frances are female (barring orthographical mishaps at naming  time)
and people named Francis are male.

Robert  Paul