[lit-ideas] Re: Big Pharma's competition

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:50:26 -0500

I only wish Bush truly would take apart Social Security.  All of it.
It is a relic of Big Government and has no place in a free society.
If we aren't going to get a Cabinet level department axed in this
second term I'd at least like some conversations about why we're
trying to "reform" a boondoggle like SS.  These 20% ultra rich you
speak of are already paying 80% of the taxes, do you favor something
more confiscator?.  The rest of your post is elitist and inane.

Mmm, what's that flavor?  Bitterness.

~Brian