[lit-ideas] Re: Big Pharma's competition

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:18:02 -0400

A.A.   Big Government is bigger since Bush.  Government shrank under
Clinton, as did the deficit.  The deficit grew enormously, if not
astronomically, from surplus to extreme debt.  What relic are you talking
about?

>and has no place in a free society.

A.A. What in your opinion is a free society?  Free to do what?

> If we aren't going to get a Cabinet level department axed in this
> second term I'd at least like some conversations about why we're
> trying to "reform" a boondoggle like SS.

A.A.  How would society be improved without Social Security?

These 20% ultra rich you
> speak of are already paying 80% of the taxes, do you favor something
> more confiscator?.

A.A. Wow, do you have your facts screwed up. The ultra rich pay no taxes or
next to no taxes at all, let alone 80%.  The middle class shoulders the
entire tax burden of this country.  Kindly supply sources for your 20/80
figures.

The rest of your post is elitist and inane.

A.A.   Given how filled your post is with misinformation, you are clearly
from the factually challenged masses.  Are you religious too?

> Mmm, what's that flavor?  Bitterness.

A.A. What flavor is throwing people into the street?

Andy Amago