[lit-ideas] Re: Phil-Id Welcomes You

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:56:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2005 8:25:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
(except  when Helm gets pissed and disappears for a while).

Dear Dear Mike,
Remember your promise to be respectful. <g> (Okay, Okay.  It's  just that I
thought that you might NOT remember any promises you made, you  know?  Well,
you MIGHT have made one and *I* don't/didn't remember.   Believe me, that is
QUITE possible given all that is happening in my regular  world right now
<dramatic sigh>)

I do believe he was having surgery.

He did not disappear (this time) because of his need to do 'inside work'  (as
you call being 'getting pissed' <g>)  (He's more of a Jungian  than you give
him credit for, surely!  He would not even come close to this  list were he
not willing and able to do inside work.  Well, he might have  been driven to do
it by the time he was on this list for a short while.   [take heed, Brian!])

We have not heard from him, so we therefore have NO idea how he  is.  (I have
been trying to decide as to how to find out...)

Remember, now?

Worried about Lawrence,
Marlena in Missouri