[lit-ideas] Re: Phil-Id Welcomes You

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:00:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2005 8:25:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Youl'll  find
everyone just as opinionated

Hi,
Minor correction, Brian.

I am NOT opinionated.

AT ALL.

Mostly.

Okay, some of the time.

Generally, though, I just like to hang out and read the poems Julie, Mikey
and the rest of the gang either post or suggest.

Well, okay.  Sometimes I freak out a little.  Only a little,  though.  And,
Mikey...you forgot to mention that to Andy I am a religious  right wing red
stater ... though to my ultra right family, I am about as far  left as you can
get before you are so warped that you end up in a different  dimension.

(Though they decided they love me anyway as they figured out that I am who
they can run to when they need TLC and a non-judgmental ear.  But maybe  that
is because they decided to lurk and got sucked into Andy's analysis of me  and
decided I was not so bad, after all.  I'm not sure.)

Living in the grey,
Marlena in Missouri