[lit-ideas] Re: SUNDAY POEM

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:37:29 -0500

Hello again, all!  I doubt anyone remembers me but I was a member of
Phil-Lit several years ago and see in the archives there are a few
people that came to this list.  Of course, Mike Geary, but also Judy
Evans, David Ritchie, Michael Chase, Stan Spiegel, et al.  What
happened to the old list and David Myers?  Where did some of the old-
timers like Lawrence Helm, Irene Cassidy, Norbert Sclippa run off
to?  Catch me up on the goings-on, please.

Brian A. Gross

P.S.  Is there still a three post per day rule in effect?