[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Offer for help on the usage of google project page

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:45:48 -0600

Christian,

Your suggested approach seems best to me. First import the material in
liblouis-1.7.0.tar.gz (which is the latest) into svn on the liblouisxml
project page, then do any necessary cleanup. I can add Eitan as an owner
to that page if he wishes. I really appreciate you and his help in
learning basic svn operations, such as making commits and removals. Once
I feel confident with the basics I can go on to more advanced svn work.

page

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org