[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Offer for help on the usage of google project page

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:39:30 -0600

Christian,

I'm surprised you couldn't find the Google Code page for liblouisxml.
It's been up for some time. Maybe I still have to do something to make
it publicly visible. Anyway, you can reach it from the dowloads page at
http//www.jjb-software.com .

I'll have a look at the instructions from Eitan and wait for more from
you next week.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.