[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Offer for help on the usage of google project page

  • From: "Eitan Isaacson" <eitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:10:26 +0200

I forgot about that too!
I made a autotooled version of liblouis, put it on Google's SVN, and
then followed by making a dependent autotooled liblouisxml. John made
his own autotooled versions of both, I guess he wanted to learn it
first hand.

Anyway, both versions have good stuff. With John's permission I would
like to merge his autotooled version of liblouis with mine that is on
SVN. This way we will have one definitive version on SVN.

As for liblouisxml, I would just take John's version, and import it
into SVN. It does everything right, with the exception of defining
LIBLOUIS_TABLES_PATH as "$(sysconfdir)/liblouis/tables/", I think we
should take advantage of the tablesdir variable in the *.pc file in
the liblouis package. That way we could ultimately leave the tables
directory location to the user's discretion.

John's naming of configure.ac as opposed to configure.in is correct.

As other things come up, I will share.

Cheers,
  Eitan.