[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Offer for help on the usage of google project page

  • From: "Eitan Isaacson" <eitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:18:38 +0200

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:56 AM, James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to sync the autotool stuff in svn with John's changes, but Eitan
> said that he also had an autotooled liblouisxml which worked with this, so I
> held off for a while. Eitan, have you had a chance ot check this out? It'd
> be good to get this autotool disgrepancy sorted out once and for all.

Back in April I worked on an autotooled version of liblouisxml, I am
pretty sure I sent a tarball to John. Anyway, I just discovered that I
had it all in a github repository[1]. One of the major things I did
with it was factor out the tables in lbx_files, and put them in
liblouis. When liblouisxml is configured it searches for the
system-wide tables directory installed by liblouis.

Also note that this is from April, so all the newer liblouisxml
changes are not there...

1. http://github.com/eeejay/liblouisxml/tree/master