[liblouis-liblouisxml] Building on Cygwin

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:57:33 -0600

liblouis-1.4.0.tar.gz builds both the library and the tools on Cygwin.
The tools seem to work ok. I had to adjust the environment variable
PKG_CONFIG_PATH before the configure script in liblouisxml-1.7.0.tar.gz
would run sucessfully. Make then compiled the library modules but was
unable to link to either liblouis or libxml2 . I've received reports
offlist of this problem, so I would appreciate suggestiont for a
solution. It would be really great to get xml2brl running on Windows.
That's where the most potential users are.

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com
Location: Madison, WI, USA