[LRFlex] Re: 20D Question

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 05:59:20 -0800

At 2/11/2005, you wrote:

The 20D is basically a junker body. It's a stop gap camera, at best. It's for those who need something right now, but who are willing to wait for further product development.
I personally don't think that I will get a DM-R.
I'm on 'tactical' alert for a back for my Rollei, which is a more viable alternative for me.
The prices are coming down on higher and higher megabyte stand alone untethered backs.
S. Dimitrov

G'mornin' Slobodan!

My apologies for accusing you of awaiting delivery of the DM-R. My train of thought became derailed, and I confused you with Stasys Petrovic, who IS awaiting his DM-R. My mistake.

As for the 20D being a junker body... I guess that depends on your needs. I know many who are using it and very happy with their LeiCanons. For less than professional use, it seems fine. :)

Anyway, I appreciate your comments.  Thanks for taking the time to respond. :)

Cheers!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm