[LRFlex] Re: 20D Question

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:35:58 EST

Charles,

At that time, I had a large slide duplicator that I could use my F3 Nikon, to
copy up to a 4X5 neg or slide on it. Unfortunately I sold it a couple of
years ago to another photographer who has since passed away.

Today, I go the other way and do slides of anything and use the ES-E28 Nikon
Slide/Negative copy attachment for my Coolpix 995 and make either tiff or
UXGA, High, digital file copies. The tiff's are about 9mb each, with the large
jpeg's falling in at about 1.4mb's.

Most good quality, full service labs can do it the other way, digital to
picture. Even my local Walgreens has gotten in to it and you can do it
yourself,
in-store. The only drawback is the relatively small picture size, with the
average being 4X6, with only 5X7 & 6X8 being the largest available.

Hope that helped.

Art