[LRFlex] Re: 20D Question

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:43:41 EST

Charles,

Actually, I strongly feel that the Leica lenses are fully up to the task of
being used on a digital body as well as a film body. All we have to do, is look
at the pics posted on our site, no matter what digital body that is used with
the Leica glass.

Leica lenses are almost optimized for evenness of illumination across the
entire image field when wide open, and improve only slightly when stopped down,
as do Nikon's ED lenses, or Canon's "L" series.

This is just my personal observations from shooting just about everything
from about 1960 on.

Art