[LRFlex] Re: 20D Question

  • From: Scott Gardner <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:48:30 -0800 (PST)

Charles, I've done this for a client via a local lab.  I made the digital
images of her artwork, sent the files to them and they returned 35mm slides.
See:

http://www.foto1.com/techtips/slides.htm

Based on my experience, I'd strongly suggest calibrating your computer's
display and doing an accurate White Balance when you make the pix.  These steps
save a lot of time in post production.

hth/Scott Gardner