[LRFlex] Re: 20D Question

  • From: Charles Cason <cec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:54:27 -0600

Thank you for your reply. You must be the only one on this list using this camera right now. It seems to be in short supply. Have you had any problems with it since it is a new technology even for Canon? Which adapters are you using for your leica lenses? Can you give me a feel for how it compares with the R8/9 with motor drive? I am really tempted to go this route rather than wait on the new R-Digital back?
Charles

Joseph Yao wrote:

on 11/2/05 11:49 pm, Charles Cason at cec@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have been following this thread on the 20D for some time now. I see
that Canon will son have the 1Ds Mark II out soon at a whopping $7999.

The 1Ds Mk II has been available since last year. I have been using mine since November 2004.

It humbles several Canon L lenses I have, but does bring out the best of my
Leica R lenses.

Joseph

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm