[LRFlex] Re: Homage to Barcelona.....new shots

  • From: Kevin Mayo <mayokevin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 03:22:48 -0800 (PST)

Enjoyed your travel shots as always Alex. Of course it made me think of our
poor long suffering wives every vacation it is "Honey stand over there"
Kevin :)

Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all.

We had a very interesting, if freezing, week in the Catalan city of
Barcelona, which is the home of some fantastic buildings designed by
the very individualistic architect, Gaudi.

Shots are now up, and my be accessed via:

http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/

All taken with old Leica glass and cameras.

Comments welcome.

Best

Alex
--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
+353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@xxxxxx
Also: corkflor.2@xxxxxxxxxx (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019
www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm