[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 00:28:19 +0100

At 12:22 AM +0100 2006-02-07, oliver smith wrote:

 as small contribution I can offer 3 years free hosting or if you can
 wait I'm getting another dedicated server in few weeks.

Right now, it's going through a web redirection at GANDI. In the future, we can own our own DNS and have this directed wherever we want.

GANDI makes it pretty easy to update the registration with the necessary information, and it doesn't matter whether that's transferring the domain to someone else, redirecting the domain to another site, or changing the DNS so that the domain is directly delegated somewhere else.

If anyone cares, GANDI is a European company, so any Europeans on the list that are not comfortable dealing with an American company (for whatever reason) will not have to worry.

        You'll just have to worry about dealing with the French instead.  ;)

--
Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755