[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:43:23 +0100

At 8:53 PM -0600 2006-02-04, 5.9 wrote:

 2. A domain name
 No offense but I find binaervarianz.de a little unwieldy to type in. I
 either have to go to my bookmarks or search on google when I want to
 visit the kismac site. I think we should get some kind of redirect. I
 would be willing to put in up to $20 for a domain if we can all agree
 on one.

Well, kismac.org was registered by James McCarthy at 17-Nov-2003 00:36:22 UTC. Maybe we can talk to him and see if he would be willing to transfer the domain to Mick, or someone else, on behalf of KisMAC.

Alternatively, I'm going to go ahead and register kismac.info, and we could use that instead. Just for chuckles and grins, I'll grab kismac.biz while I'm at it (since kismac.com and kismac.net are already gone). If Mick or someone else wants to use these domains on behalf of KisMAC, I'll be glad to transfer them to you/them -- but only with the understanding that the domain stays with KisMAC and not with the person to whom I transfer the domains to.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755