[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:16:45 +0100

Well, kismac.org was registered by James McCarthy at 17-Nov-2003 00:36:22 UTC. Maybe we can talk to him and see if he would be willing to transfer the domain to Mick, or someone else, on behalf of KisMAC.

Alternatively, I'm going to go ahead and register kismac.info, and we could use that instead. Just for chuckles and grins, I'll grab kismac.biz while I'm at it (since kismac.com and kismac.net are already gone). If Mick or someone else wants to use these domains on behalf of KisMAC, I'll be glad to transfer them to you/them -- but only with the understanding that the domain stays with KisMAC and not with the person to whom I transfer the domains to.

well i guess i ll just register the de domain. i get it real cheap, and i still have some from the paypal account... make it available the next days...

mick