[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 08:59:28 +1030

I was thinking of doing exactly that. I can write the GUI code if you wish, and add the function handlers. I'd be fine with writing the underlying code myself, but if you want to do it you can.
On 05/02/2006, at 12:50 AM, Robin L Darroch wrote:

... and I was just thinking yesterday about using KisMAC to generate real-time KML output for a network link into Google Earth. Would only be a small step from my existing GPS-to-Google Earth program. Anyone else interested in either real-time or "export" functionality to send data to Google Earth? I can write the code to produce the output, but would need someone else to do the menu/GUI work (although I might see if I can figure out the Export thing myself).

At 8:13 -0800 3/2/06, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:
On Feb 3, 2006, at 8:10 AM, Francis Gulotta wrote:

Ohh I almost forgot! I've been asked to start learning everything I can about GIS (global information systems). Mostly about mapping database data onto arial imagery. Just thought I'd add that. =)

I just presented my senior thesis on a similar topic yesterday! I will be releasing the app as open source later today and I will post the link here.

Geoff

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:smime 9.p7s ( / ) (00DEE10D)