[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:20:02 +0800

... and I was just thinking yesterday about using KisMAC to generate real-time KML output for a network link into Google Earth. Would only be a small step from my existing GPS-to-Google Earth program. Anyone else interested in either real-time or "export" functionality to send data to Google Earth? I can write the code to produce the output, but would need someone else to do the menu/GUI work (although I might see if I can figure out the Export thing myself).

At 8:13 -0800 3/2/06, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:

On Feb 3, 2006, at 8:10 AM, Francis Gulotta wrote:

Ohh I almost forgot! I've been asked to start learning everything I can about GIS (global information systems). Mostly about mapping database data onto arial imagery. Just thought I'd add that. =)

I just presented my senior thesis on a similar topic yesterday! I will be releasing the app as open source later today and I will post the link here.

Geoff

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:smime 9.p7s ( / ) (00DEE10D)

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx