[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:14:34 +0100

At 10:20 PM +0800 2006-02-04, Robin L Darroch wrote:

 ... and I was just thinking yesterday about using KisMAC to generate
 real-time KML output for a network link into Google Earth.  Would only be
 a small step from my existing GPS-to-Google Earth program. Anyone else
 interested in either real-time or "export" functionality to send data to
 Google Earth?

That would be way cool!

                I can write the code to produce the output, but would
 need someone else to do the menu/GUI work (although I might see if I
 can figure out the Export thing myself).

Sorry, I'm not a programmer -- I can't help with any of those issues. I'd be happy to help you test the code, if you like. I'd have to get a GPS device that I could connect to my laptop, but I'd be willing to do that if I had an application like this to test/play with.

Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755