[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: "Geoffrey A Kruse" <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:10:25 -0800 (PST)

> OK - first version of KML export is finished (network locations only,
> no trace).  Should be pretty obvious how it works (green for open
> managed nets, red for encrypted nets, other icons for
> tunnel/adhoc/probe/etc).  I've sent diff output and updated NIBs to
> Geoff.  Not sure if that's the best way to do it, but I'm sure he'll
> set me straight if not. :)

Firstly thanks for the hard work, I have a feeling KisMAC is going to
improve rather quickly.  I would prefer that all patches be submitted in
this format, but as an attachment to a ticket in our new trac system.
This way they don't get lost as it can take some time to review each one.
Trac is helpful because it will highlight all changes with nice red and
green for me.  Also, if there are further additions or changes to the
patch after you have submitted it, it is easy to add them to the ticket so
they don't get lost.  Finally, since svn doesn't handle diffs of binary
files (such as the .nibs) well, we probably need to think of a good way to
handle these.  Perhaps just attach the changed files to the ticket as
well.  Any thoughts?

Geoff

ps  trac is here:  https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/bi/trac.cgi/wiki