[kismac] Re: KisMAC Maintenance (Airport Extreme)

  • From: "5.9" <5ive.9ines@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:53:47 -0600

Here's my wishlist for the kismac site/app

1. Forum
The list works well but as someone said earlier, if we had a web forum new users may become interested in the project and want to contribute. This will also cut down on repeated questions on the list. (not that we have that now, but it may become a problem if/when new users come around)

2. A domain name
No offense but I find binaervarianz.de a little unwieldy to type in. I either have to go to my bookmarks or search on google when I want to visit the kismac site. I think we should get some kind of redirect. I would be willing to put in up to $20 for a domain if we can all agree on one.

3. A regularly available cvs/svn binary.
I don't mean a daily build, but something more current than what's up now. I imagine there are a lot of us here that would gladly test out the app, but don't have the skills to compile the app ourselves.

Sorry if I threadjacked. I've been lurking this list for awhile and would love to help out what I consider the premier mac only security application.

59

p.s. Has anyone been able to get the 3com 3crwe154g72 card to work with kismac? I've had no luck.