[JA] Re: Juno 5 address search engine

  • From: George H Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:27:08 -0700

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 "Robert M. Cosby" <jvpoa@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Actually, I have 5,000+ email addresses in my address book at
>this time.  I was just having trouble sending out a large batch of
>personal mail.  I knew Juno would not do it, but I use my Juno
>data base to keep all my addresses, mainly because that is the
>only one with which I'm familiar.

Hi Bob, and All,

Just in case retyping all those addresses into Outlook Express is holding
you back from going OE, you might consider giving Dawn - a free address
database format converter - a try.  It works with a number of programs
including Outlook Express and Juno.

http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~zakharin/Software/testimonials.html

George Lunt ..... so. cal.