[JA] Juno 5 address search engine

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:31:32 EDT

George -

> Now, with the 50 >>limit, it creates an extra chore for those of us
with large personal >>email address lists.

>To be honest, I haven't tried to send an e-mail to 50+ addresses.

-----

I'm a bit confused here. I took his remark to mean that he could not have
more than 50 addresses in his address book, not that he was trying to
send the same message to 50 people at once.

I'm sure my address book has .far. more than 50 addresses in it,
including addresses for several lists I'm on.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html