[JA] Re: message statuses

  • From: George Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:04:44 GMT

On Thurs, July 18, 2002, gkamenz@xxxxxxxx writes:

= = = Original message = = =
I have a message that I've read which I would like to mark as being
unread.  (I've looked everywhere but in fonts and colors :-)  There are
also a few from which I would like to remove the 'forwarded' status.  (I
don't particularly care what would be left, I'd just like to remove the
'forwarded' bit, byte, whatever.)

Okay, um, did I mention I use v4?
= = = End Original message = = =

Hi George, and All,

I believe you have to get into the appropriate foldxxxx.frm folder and change
this Header line...

The status could be 'New' or 'Read' or whatever and is inserted and modified by
Juno I believe.  The question becomes, how does one get into the hybrid binary
.frm files and make the change...  perhaps a hex editor?  It's beyond me how to
do this successfully.

George Lunt ..... so. cal.