[JA] Re: message statuses

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:51:10 PDT

}Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:58:36 EDT
}Subject: [JA] message statuses
}From: George J Kamenz
}
}I have a message that I've read which I would like to mark as being
}unread.  (I've looked everywhere but in fonts and colors :-)  There are
}also a few from which I would like to remove the 'forwarded' status.  (I
}don't particularly care what would be left, I'd just like to remove the
}'forwarded' bit, byte, whatever.)
}
}Okay, um, did I mention I use v4?
}
}------------------------------

        In juno V1, you would want to remove the "X-Juno-Status: " (or
some thing close) header.  I would save a copy of the folder before
attempting to alter it with Word[Pad], just in case juno 4 has a problem
with the altered file.

        Juno 4 is about half way between 1 and 5, so you may not be able
to use the above info.  Let us know!
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---