[JA] Re: Juno 5 address search engine

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:29:53 -0500

If they are Juno format text files, they require only a minor edit
to get them back to a fomat that can be imported into your
current Juno Userxxxx file. If they are not text files, they may
be able to be imported without editing.  (I am using Juno V4
so all the above is based on using V4 and not V5.)

Don Elias

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:43:03 -0700 George H Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Bob, and All,