[JA] Re: Juno 5 address search engine

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:51:21 -0700

What he is discussing is sending one message to more than 50 different
addresses. Your software simply will not allow this. Your TOS says the
service is for personal rather than business or organizational use. Those
who stretch these limits create groups that do not exceed 50 addresses,
then send the same text in separate emails, each email using one of these
groups.

thepccat

[...]