[JA] Re: E-mail was meant to be free

  • From: "Roland Stiner" <nk2u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:45:27 -0400

> [2] What evidence do you have that they will collapse like a house of
> cards in a week due to huge loss in subscriber numbers?

Easy:  Juno and NetZero have overlapping subscribers.  What I mean is that
they both share practically IDENTICAL subscribers so if you count each one,
you will find that the totally number of UNIQUE subscribers is closer to
half of the total they're claiming.  You can use me as an example.  I have
multiple accounts in both.  Are you going to count me as one subscriber or
four after the merger?

Roland Stiner,  NK2U
OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org