[JA] Re: E-mail was meant to be free

  • From: "Roland Stiner" <nk2u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:41:00 -0400

> Going to be a sad day, and a huge, huge, HUGE loss in
>subscriber numbers if they do cut off the "Free E-mail accounts"...
>and between them, Juno and NetZero "claiming" to be the Number
>2 sized ISP after the merger will collapse like a house of cards...
>that claim will last about a week if they cut off all the folks hanging
>around both of these services for their e-mail.

Not only that but what about all the people who made multiple accounts and
then stopped using their service for whatever reason?  I have three accounts
in NetZero and two in Juno.  Two of the NetZero accounts are totally unused
and I would have canceled them had I known how.  The third, I only check my
mail via webmail.  My wife and I only check our  Juno e-mail, via the web
only, sporadically (for those who refuse to update their address books.

Roland Stiner,  NK2U
OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org