[JA] Re: E-mail was meant to be free

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:39:48 PDT

}Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:56:24 -0700
}Subject: [JA] Re: E-mail was meant to be free
}From: George H Lunt
}
}Evidence?  Now you put me on the spot.  I would have just gone with
}"common sense", but I can see from the rest of that paragraph that
you're
}serious.  ...

        WOW!  Well done!

        As for those hoping that juno gives warning before cutting off
older users: doing so would violate their historical practices of
imposing restrictions without warning, and often initially denying the
restrictions exist!
--
| Computerist.    This user is located in California.  It is a violation
of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this user.
---